8.07.2010

Redefining The Basement Blogger

I did it. I allowed my blog to collect dust. I know I am not the only one to let my blog get a little out of of shape. There must be so many cobwebs in cyberspace. I have recently started browsing other blogs - mainly to look at pictures - and I have decided that I would like to have a blog where I post completely random photos of events and things that inspire me.

My first instinct was to create a new blog, but when I realized that I have a handful of unused blogs, I figured I should just stick to my roots. I don't let go of old friends, why let go of old blogs? So, even though I no longer live in a basement, and I am no longer suffering through unemployment or corporate warfare, I still like the under-the-radar feel that the Basement Blogger offers.

The Basement Blogger will not be so much of my perspective from a basement, but it will be more like a basement - it will contain anything and everything. I would like to think that visiting this blog will be like visiting a fun yard sale, or an eccentric person's basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High quality Distressed? Interest Your Child in Educational Computer Games